• Photo-session will take place at Tesco, Whitstable from 19/03/14 to 22/03/14.
• The photographer will be available in the store from 10am – 4pm daily
• No appointment is necessary.
• By entering your child/ren into our Baby and Toddler of the Year competition you accept that it involves having their picture taken by Premier Promotions and being published on our website canterburytimes.co.uk.
• To be eligible to enter this competition the child/ren must live within the core circulation area of the Times Series.
• You will be required to return to the venue on a given date to view your child/ren pictures and choose one to be entered into the competition. (no entries will be submitted without parental consent)
• You will be offered the opportunity to purchase one or more of the pictures but this is NOT a condition of entering the competition.
• Photographs entered into the competition may be cropped at the discretion of the editor for use on our website.
• The winners will be decided by reader votes, votes can be cast by text only.
• Closing date for all votes midnight 18/05/2014
• All votes are independently verified.
• Votes that reach us after the closing date will not be counted but may still be charged.
• Texts cost 50p plus one standard network rate message.
• By using this SMS service you are agreeing to receive occasional SMS messages from Local World informing you of promotions, offers and services
• You will not be charged for receiving these messages and may opt out by texting STOP to the originating number.
• The child with the most votes overall will be named Times Baby of the Year, and will receive 20x16” framed print of their winning picture.
• The child with the most votes in each of the remaining categories will become a runner-up and will receive a 14x11” framed print of their winning picture.
• There will be no cash alternative and the Editor’s decision is final.
• Winners will be notified by telephone within 10 days of voting closing.
• All winners will be required to attend an informal presentation to collect their prizes at Tesco, Whitstable.
• Failure to respond and/or provide contact details or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner/s. If the winner/s cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, Local World reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• Standard Local World promotions rules apply: see www.thisispromotions.co.uk/houserules for details
• If you have any queries about this competition, contact promotions on 01892 239022 or 01737 783884.
Canterbury Times circulation.