• Photo-session will take place at The Meadows Shopping Centre, Chelmsford on 27th & 28th June and 1st to 5th July, 2014. Also in the Sainsbury’s Store, Brentwood from 3rd & 4th July 2014.
• The photographer will be available from 10am to 4pm daily
• No appointment is necessary.
• By entering your child/ren into our Baby and Toddler of the Year competition you accept that it involves having their picture taken by Fraser Photography and being published inside the Brentwood Gazette and the Essex Chronicle and on our website brentwoodgazette.co.uk and essexchronicle.co.uk.
• To be eligible to enter this competition the child/ren must live within the core circulation area of the Brentwood Gazette or the Essex Chronicle
• You will be required to return to the venue on a given date to view your child/ren pictures and choose one to be entered into the competition. (no entries will be submitted without parental consent)
• You will be offered the opportunity to purchase one or more of the pictures but this is NOT a condition of entering the competition.
• Photographs entered into the competition may be cropped at the discretion of the editor for use in the supplement. Which will appear inside the Brentwood Gazette 06/08/14 and the Essex Chronicle 07/08/14.
o The child with the most votes overall will be named Baby of the Year, and will receive a 16x12” canvass print of their winning picture.
o The child with the most votes in each of the remaining categories will become a runner-up and will receive a 14x10” canvass print of their winning picture.
o All winners will receive a LEGOLAND Winsor Resort family day pass.
LEGOLAND ticket terms & conditions:
Only one entry per person.
Each prize consists of 2 adult and 2 children’s day tickets to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
These are one day tickets only, and not Annual Passes.
Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements or expenses such as travel, car parking, meals and beverages, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion running at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
Prizes must be used within the 2014 season from 14 March 2014 – 4 November 2014.
Any additional tickets you may wish to purchase can be booked in advance online at www.legoland.co.uk
If you are using these tickets to attend on an event day please ensure that you arrive early to guarantee entry.
When planning your visit, please remember to take a look at our calendar for opening dates and times. We are closed on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the season.
Height restrictions apply on some rides.
• The winners will be decided by reader votes.
• Closing date for all votes midnight 31/08/2014.
• Voting coupons will be printed inside the Brentwood Gazette on 6th, 13th & 20th August 2014 and the Essex Chronicle on 7th, 14th & 21st August 2014. Text voting lines for both titles will open from 13/08/14 to midnight on 31/08/14.
• All votes are independently verified.
• Votes that reach us after the closing date will not be counted but may still be charged.
• Texts cost 50p plus one standard network rate message.
• By using this SMS service you are agreeing to receive occasional SMS messages from Local World informing you of promotions, offers and services
• You will not be charged for receiving these messages and may opt out by texting STOP to the originating number.
• There will be no cash alternative and the Editor’s decision is final.
• Winners will be notified by telephone within 10 days of voting closing.
• All winners will be required to attend an informal presentation to collect their prizes at one of the host venues as mentioned above.
• Failure to respond and/or provide contact details, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner/s. If the winner/s cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, Local World reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• Standard Local World promotions rules apply: see www.thisispromotions.co.uk/houserules for details
• If you have any queries about this competition, contact promotions on 01892 239022 or 01737 783884.