1. All nominations must reach us by midnight on 17/08/14 (this date has been extended to 24/08/14).
3. All nominated groups or organisations must be based or work within the Courier News & Media Group’s core circulation area as shown on our website.
4. Nominations that are submitted without ALL the requested information and a good quality photograph may be deemed invalid.
5. Photographs submitted may be cropped at the discretion of the editor for insertion into the supplement and use on our websites.
6. Any person who is an employee
or an immediate family member of
an employee of Local World or any
person directly connected with the
organisation of the competition is
ineligible to participate.
7. By entering you agree to have your picture and/or name printed in Local World titles and our websites.
8. Nominations may be short-listed by a panel consisting of representatives from AXA PPP.
9. All short-listed entries will be printed in a supplement and published in the papers and on our websites on or after 18/09/14.
10. Voting will take place from 18/09/14 and close at midnight on 12/10/14.
(Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to change the date of the supplement. The new dates now appear above in bold.)
11. Votes can be cast by in-paper coupon or texting. Text voting will cost 50p per text plus one standard network rate message. Only original voting coupons will be accepted.
12. Courier News & Media Group will not take responsibility for any votes that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
13. The winners will be the nominations that receive the most votes by the closing date. Awards will be allocated in descending order as follows
OVERALL WINNER £2,500
2nd Place £2,000
3rd Place £1,500
6 x runner-up prizes of £500
The AXA PPP special award of £1,000 (not for public vote)
14. All short-listed nominations be invited to the Awards Presentation at The Assembly Hall, Tunbridge Wells on November 10, 2014 where all the winners will be announced and receive their cheques.
15. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
16. The Editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternatives.
17. If you have any questions regarding please call promotions on 01737 783884 or 01892 239022