1. All nominations must reach us by midnight on 18/05/14 (NB: this date has been extended to midnight on 25/05/14.)
2. Nominations will only be accepted by completing the online application form.
To enter, click here.
3. All nominated groups or organisations must be based or work within the Croydon Advertiser’s core circulation area as shown here.
4. Nominations that are submitted without ALL the requested information and a good quality photograph may be deemed invalid.
5. Photographs submitted may
be cropped at the discretion of
the editor for insertion into the
supplement and use on our
6. Any person who is an employee
or an immediate family member of
an employee of Local World or any
person directly connected with the
organisation of the competition is
ineligible to participate.
7. By entering you agree to have
your picture and/or name printed
in Local World titles and our
8. Nominations may be short-listed
by a panel consisting of
representatives from UK Power
Networks, Croydon Partnership and
the Croydon Advertiser.
9. All short-listed entries will be printed
in a supplement and published in the
Croydon Advertiser and on our
websites on or after 13/06/14
10. Voting will take place from 13/06/14
and close at midnight on 06/07/14
11. Votes can be cast by in-paper coupon
or texting. Text voting will cost 50p per text
plus one standard network rate message.
Only original voting coupons will be accepted.
12. Croydon Advertiser will not take responsibility for any votes that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
13. The winners will be the nominations that receive the most votes by the closing date. Awards will be allocated in descending order as follows
1st place = £2,500
2nd place = £1,500
3rd place = £1,000
6 runner up prizes £500 each
2x sponsors choice £1000 each
14. The Sponsor’s Choice Awards are NOT up for public vote and will be decided by our Editors and Sponsors
15. All short-listed nominations will be invited to the Awards Presentation at a venue and date to be confirmed later this year where all the winners will be announced and receive their cheques.
16. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
17. The Editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternatives.
18. If you have any questions regarding please call promotions on 01737 783884 or 01892 239022