1. All nominations must reach us by midnight on 10/08/14 (this date has been extended to 17/08/14)
2. Nominations will only be accepted by completing the online application form.
To enter, click here.
3. All nominated groups or organisations must be based or work within the Surrey Mirror's core circulation area as shown here.
4. Nominations that are submitted without ALL the requested information and a good quality photograph may be deemed invalid.
5. Photographs submitted may be cropped at the discretion of the editor for insertion into the
supplement and use on our websites.
6. Any person who is an employee
or an immediate family member of
an employee of Local World or
any person directly connected
with the organisation of the
competition is ineligible to participate.
7. By entering you agree to have
your picture and/or name printed in Local World titles and our websites.
8. Nominations may be short-listed by a panel consisting of representatives from Partnership and East Surrey & Sussex News and Media.
9. All short-listed entries will be printed in a supplement and published in the papers and on our websites on or after 04/09/14
10. Voting will take place from 04/09/14 and close at midnight on 29/09/14
11. Votes can be cast by in-paper coupon or texting. Text voting will cost 50p per text plus one standard network rate message. Only original voting coupons will be accepted.
12. East Surrey & Sussex News and Media Group will not take responsibility for any votes that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
13. The winners will be the nominations that receive the most votes by the closing date. Awards will be allocated in descending order as follows
- TOP AWARD £4,000
- Second award £3,000
- Third award £2,000
- Seven runner-up awards of £1,000 each
- *Sponsor’s Special Award x 2 - £2,000
14. *The Sponsor’s Special Awards are NOT up for public vote and will be decided our sponsors, Partnership.
15. All short-listed nominations be invited to the Awards Presentation at Nutfield Priory, Redhill on Thursday, November 6, 2014 where all the winners will be announced and receive their cheques.
16. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
17. The Editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternatives.
18. If you have any questions regarding please call promotions on 01737 783884 or 01892 239022