Family Days Out - Terms and conditions
• Entries must reach us by midnight Friday, June 26, 2015
• The winners will be the first 30 correct entries drawn at random after the closing date.
• Winners’ details will be passed to the promoters who will send the prizes directly to the winners’ home address unless stated otherwise in their individual terms below.
• Prizes are as listed in these terms any further additions must be paid for.
Barclaycard British Summer Time at Hyde Park
• Prize is one of five family tickets, valid for 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tickets are for general admission.
• Tickets are for the Barclaycard British Summer Time event on 28/06/15. Doors open at 11:30am.
• Winners will be contacted by email with details of where the box office is and contact details so they can collect their tickets on the day of the event.
• Children under 5 free.
• Video cameras & SLR camera with interchangeable lenses over 6 inches long not permitted.
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
The View from The Shard
• The prize is one of five *Family Gift Certificates, valid for two adults and two children (age 4-15yrs)
• Infants 0-3 do not require a ticket to The View from The Shard.
• Visits to The View from The Shard using *Gift Certificates must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of visiting either online at www.theviewfromtheshard.com or by calling +44(0)844 499 7111.
• For full terms and conditions of entry to The View from The Shard visit theviewfromtheshard.com.
• Prize certificates will be valid for 12 months from issue date, with a chance to extend for an extra 3 months subject to an admin fee of £15 per person.
• The prize is 1 of 10 family tickets to see Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain Part 3
• Prize is valid 25 July – 5 September. Excludes Saturday performances.
• Family ticket is comprised of 4 tickets, minimum 1 adult and 1 child.
• Subject to availability.
• Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
ZSL London Zoo
• Prize is a family ticket allows entry for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children (children aged 3-15 yrs)
• The prize is non-transferrable and a cash alternative cannot be offered.
• The tickets will be sent directly from ZSL London Zoo and will be valid for 1 year from date of postage.
• Prize is one of five, each consisting of 4 day tickets to THORPE PARK Resort
(a) The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
(b) Any employees of the Merlin Entertainments Group or members of their immediate families; or
(c) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions in the Merlin Entertainments Group
• The tickets will be posted to the winners before the desired entry date.
• The Prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by THORPE PARK Resort. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
• THORPE PARK Resort cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the Prize.
• Merlin reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
Closing date for entries is midnight Friday, June 26, 2015
If you have any queries on this competition contact Promotions on 01892 239100