• All entries must be submitted by midnight on May 11, 2014.
• All entrants must reside within the circulation area of the Croydon Advertiser as shown on our website.
• Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Local World or any person directly connected with this competition is not eligible to participate.
• Photographs submitted may be cropped at the discretion of the editor for use on our websites.
• Photographs that are deemed to be inappropriate or low quality may be excluded at the discretion of the editor.
• By entering this competition you agree to have your picture and name printed in the Local World titles and our websites.
• Entrants may be short-listed by a panel of judges consisting of representatives from the Croydon Advertiser.
• All short-listed entries will be published on our websites on or after 16/05/14.
• The winners will be decided by reader votes which will be by text only.
• All votes are independently verified.
• By using this SMS service you are agreeing to receive occasional SMS messages from Local World informing you of promotions, offers and services.
• You will not be charged for receiving these messages and may opt out by texting STOP to the originating number.
• Votes that reach us after the closing date will not be counted but may still be charged.
• Voting lines will open on16/05/14 and close at midnight on 25/05/14.
• Text voting will cost 50p per text plus one standard network rate message.
• There will be one winner and one runner-up.
• The winners will be notified by telephone, email or letter within 7 days of the closing date.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner/s. If the winner/s cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, Local World reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
• The prize are:
o 1st prize :-
A 30 minute photo-shoot with a Local World photographer at a location to be agreed between the winners and the newspaper with a 10x8 framed print. (all other pictures will be put onto a disc for you to keep)
The winning dog will have their picture featured on the front page of our GO! Leisure section inside the newspaper at a date to be agreed with the Editor.
o Runner up prize :-
I month’s supply of Butchers Lean & Tasty dog food (30 x 400g cans in total)
• Standard Local World promotions rules apply: see www.thisispromotions.co.uk/houserules. for details
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
• There will be no cash alternative.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
• If you have any questions regarding this competition please call us on 01892 239022 or 01737 783884