1. All entries must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday April 9, 2014.
2. All entrants must reside within the circulation area of the Isle of Thanet Gazette as shown on our website.
3. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Local World or any person directly connected with this competition is not eligible to participate.
4. Photographs submitted may be cropped at the discretion of the editor for use on our websites.
5. Photographs that are deemed to be inappropriate or low quality may be excluded at the discretion of the editor.
6. By entering this competition you agree to have your picture and name printed in the Local World titles and our websites.
7. Entrants may be short-listed by a panel of judges consisting of representatives from the Kent Regional News.
8. All short-listed entries will be published on our websites on or after 10/04/14.
9. The winners will be decided by reader votes which will be by text only.
10. All votes are independently verified.
11. By using this SMS service you are agreeing to receive occasional SMS messages from Local World informing you of promotions, offers and services.
12. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and may opt out by texting STOP to the originating number.
13. Votes that reach us after the closing date will not be counted but may still be charged.
14. Voting lines will open on 10/04/14 and close at midnight on 16/04/14.
15. Text voting will cost 50p per text plus one standard network rate message.
16. There will be one winner and one runner-up.
17. The winners will be notified by telephone, email or letter within 14 days of the closing date.
18. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner/s. If the winner/s cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, Local World reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
19. The prizes are:
i. A 30 minute photo-shoot with a Kent Regional News photographer at a location to be agreed between the winners and the newspaper with a 10x8 framed print. (all other pictures will be put onto a disc for you to keep)
ii. 10 cases of Butchers Lean & Tasty dog food (60 x 400g cans in total)
i. 6 cases of Butchers Lean & Tasty dog food (36 x 400g cans in total)
20. Standard Local World promotions rules apply: see thisispromotions.co.uk/houserules for details
21. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
22. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
23. There will be no cash alternative.
24. The Editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
25. If you have any questions regarding this competition please call us on 01843 578176